- Plaque (also called psoriasis vulgaris).
- Inverse (also called flexural psoriasis or intertriginous psoriasis).
- Erythrodermic (also called exfoliative psoriasis).
You cannot get psoriasis from touching someone who has it. To get psoriasis, a person must inherit the genes that cause it. https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/.../psoriasis
The knock nerves on the skin with brush on ache is stimulate nerve periphery to increase blood flow. The blood flow is running well, it can relieve pain & all symptoms and that all diseases can be cured quickly. It is for first-aid selves - medication and clinical medication
• the knock nerves with brush on whole body smeared and Massage with Milligesic cream
• shower warm water or alternately.